Model Making Staff
Kengo Kuma and Associates in Tokyo is recruiting the Model Making staff.
• Having the knowledge of architectural drawing
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Fluency in written and spoken Japanese
• English & Chinese (Mandarin) desirable
• Excellent communication and organization skills in a complex environment
• Physical strength and mental strength with high motivation
• Condition: the company standard
The applicants should send their “resume (with e-mail address)” and “portfolio” to us by e-mail (online application form). Digital portfolios should be in PDF format and less than 10MB. Please note that we will not be able to view web-based portfolios or CD-Rs or DVDs.
We are replying only who passed the documentary screening in 2 months from the time we received the application documents. The contact person must be the applicant himself / herself. Since we cannot answer your inquiries about recruitment, please do not call, mail or visit to the office directly.
Please send your letter, CV and portfolio as PDF (less than 5MB) to :