Kengo Kuma and Associates in Tokyo, China (Beijing & Shanghai) and Korea is recruiting architect staff.
It is necessary to mention your age, gender, nationality / citizenship, available languages (with level) and available software in the CV.
Applications without hardcopy/PDF portfolio cannot be considered (We do not check online portfolio link, CD-R and DVD).
The recruiting systems between Tokyo office (including Beijing & Shanghai in China and Seoul in Korea) and Paris office are separated. Please contact the right office you would like to work for directly.
• Strong design talent
• Master degree in architecture
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Japanese & Chinese (Mandarin) desirable
• Fluency in written and spoken Korean and business level – Japanese/English (at Seoul office)
• Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and organization skills in a complex environment
• Physical strength and mental strength with high motivation
• Professional experiences as an active full time office architect (not include internships and year-out experiences) in the international field for a few years or more
• Good knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Rhinoceros
Please send your letter, CV and portfolio as PDF (less than 10MB) to :
The applicants should send their “resume (with e-mail address)” and “portfolio including student works (2~3)” to us by e-mail via online application form. Digital portfolios should be in PDF format and less than 10MB. Please note that we will not be able to view web-based portfolios or CD-Rs or DVDs.
We are replying only who passed the documentary screening in 2 months from the time we received the application documents. The contact person must be the applicant himself / herself. Since we cannot answer your inquiries about recruitment, please do not call, mail or visit to the office directly.
please specify the following items.
a) Reason for application
b) include in portfolio – Works of school (two or more)
c) How to get involved in practical works (in details)