Kengo Kuma and Associates in Tokyo and China (Beijing & Shanghai) is recruiting architect staff.
It is necessary to mention your age, gender, nationality / citizenship, available languages (with level) and available software in the CV.
Applications without hardcopy/PDF portfolio cannot be considered (We do not check online portfolio link, CD-R and DVD).
The recruiting systems between Tokyo office (including Beijing & Shanghai in China) and Paris office are separated. Please contact the right office you would like to work for directly.
• Strong design talent
• Master degree in architecture
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Japanese & Chinese (Mandarin) desirable
• Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and organization skills in a complex environment
• Physical strength and mental strength with high motivation
• Professional experiences as an active full time office architect (not include internships and year-out experiences) in the international field for a few years or more
• Good knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Rhinoceros
Please send your letter along with your CV and hardcopy portfolio to:
Kengo Kuma & Associates
2-24-8 Minamiaoyama Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0062 Japan
China (Beijing, Shanghai)
Kengo Kuma & Associates, Beijing Office
N0.220 Courtyard Xidamo Street, Dongcheng district, Beijing, China *100051
Or please send your letter, CV and portfolio as PDF (less than 5MB) to :
We prefer hardcopy portfolio than digital ones. However we would not return the application documents to the applicants. We do not have the position for interior / product / graphic designers and landscape architects, also not looking for freelance collaborators. We are replying only who passed the documentary screening in 2 months from the time we received the application documents. The contact person must be the applicant himself / herself. Since we cannot answer your inquiries about recruitment, please do not call, mail or visit to the office directly.
please specify the following items.
a) Reason for application
b) include in portfolio - Works of school (two or more)
c) How to get involved in practical works (in details)